Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bmad Redux: the blog reboot




Okay, so here is the short story: my server's hard disk had a complete failure in January 2015. All images from this blog were lost, leaving the just the text (which was hosted at Blogger). So, "Yay!" for the free Google service, "boo" for the service I pay for...well, we all pay Google and Facebook indirectly, but that's another story. Additionally, my entire website was lost, but it was 10 years old and needed an update, that I was planning on doing in summer 2015.
I now have a new website up and running, but without content, just the skeleton.
This part of the website will continue to be my blog, which tends to be my travel blog, since I used to only add to it whilst travelling.
This photo above shows a beautiful black and white photo taken in Joshua Tree National Park by MFA classmate Darcy Curwen. He gave it to me when I visited with his lovely family in February 2015. Below, is the empty bed of my F150, just prior to loading it up for a trip to Georgia via NYC, in my attempt to escape the perpetual cold of this winter.

No comments: